Or, you may call 800.326.2163 to request an application from our National office. Applications are processed through the local chapter board of directors.
If you do not live within 50 miles of an AFWA chapter, you are encouraged to apply as a "member-at-large." You will return your application directly to the AFWA national office for processing.
AFWA is 'Education, Inspiration, Networking and Fun!'
AFWA is a member-driven organization dedicated to:
- Expanding members' technical knowledge, skills and abilities
- Keeping members current in their field of expertise
- Providing career management and transition guidance and assistance
Our benefits include:
- Business contacts locally and nationally
- Personal and professional support
- Relocation network
- Scholarships for new and returning students and displaced homemakers
- Job referral network
- Leadership opportunities
- Business management and leadership skills development
- National newsletter
- Local chapter newsletter
- CPE credit for most member meetings at no additional cost
- Low cost, high quality CPE at local, area and national meetings and conferences
- Special member rates for meetings, conferences, and products ASWA is women employed in a variety of accounting and finance functions united by a common purpose: to enable women in all fields of accounting and finance to achieve their personal, professional and economic potential and to contribute to the future development of the profession.